Food & Beverage
1 Full Time
SUMMARY Cleans and resets the tables after the guests leave. Keeps the bus station stocked with clean goods and assists F&B Servers with guest service.
• At least 16 years of age
• Must obtain ServSafe Certification within 90-days and maintain throughout employment
Conditions of employment with Little River Casino Resort include passing a pre-employment drug test excluding marijuana, a background investigation to secure a license from the Little River Band of Ottawa Indian Gaming Commission, passing Resort background investigation and successfully completing a three-month introductory period.
Individual must not have been charged or released from employment or involved with anything which could be considered a liability to the Resort, e.g. harassment, theft, violence, or integrity issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Basic problem solving skills
• Guest service, interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to maintain quality service delivery
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Maintain high confidentiality
• Independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work cooperatively with all departments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cleans and resets the tables, stocks the bus station, and assists the wait staff with guest service.
• Handles all aspects of bussing and maintaining all service areas as assigned.
• Provides and maintains general knowledge of Little River Casino Resort events, promotions, programs, and services.
• Performs general upkeep to designated areas.
• Identifies and reports all irregular, unsafe or hazardous conditions to F&B management.
• Performs all duties in accordance with Little River Casino Resort guest service standards.
• Maintains general appearance of bus stations and restaurant areas.
• Must satisfactorily complete all training assigned by the Resort.
• Must adhere to the safety rules and regulations of the Little River Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the emergency and evacuation procedures.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the Resorts Health & Safety Program.
Refers to the level and duration of physical exertion generally required to perform critical tasks in support of job functions. Must be able to walk, sit, and/or stand for periods of up to 4 hours. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have a good sense of balance and be able to bend and kneel. Must be able to push, pull and grasp objects. Must be able to climb a 3” foot ladder. Must have the ability to independently lift up to 50 pounds occasionally. Must have manual dexterity necessary to manipulate kitchen equipment. Must be able to perform repetitive hand and wrist motions.
A working environment is the setting, social features and physical conditions in which a job is performed. The general working environment for the Resort is office, gaming floor, food outlet, hotel and convention/entertainment center including flashing lights, frequent loud noises and a smoke filled environment. Must be flexible with work schedule for any hours and/or shift, as assigned, according to business needs. Occasional overtime required. Occasionally must deal with angry or hostile individuals.
Position specific working environment includes but not limited to: High volume direct public contact and outdoor environment
DISCLAIMER OF EMPLOYMENT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job description. It shall govern all positions as defined in the Team Member Handbook. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All Little River Casino Resort Team Members are responsible to ensure they are in compliance with Little River Casino Resort Policies and Tribal Gaming Regulations.
REMOVE: Until Filled