2 Full Time Seasonal - Seasonal team member’s work up to 6 months with the ability to return year after year with flexible
SUMMARY Provide excellent guest service, while maintaining a clean and safe environment inside and around the golf course Club House.
MINIMUM NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or GED required
• At least 18 years of age
• Valid Driver’s License and be insurable on Company’s Policy throughout employment
• Must obtain Techniques of Alcohol Management (TAM) Certification within 90-days and maintain throughout employment
• Must obtain ServSafe Certification within 90-days and maintain throughout employment
Conditions of employment with Little River Casino Resort include passing a pre-employment drug test including marijuana, a background investigation to secure a license from the Little River Band of Ottawa Indian Gaming Commission, passing Resort background investigation and successfully completing a three-month introductory period.
Individual must not have been charged or released from employment or involved with anything which could be considered a liability to the Resort, e.g. harassment, theft, violence, or integrity issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic computer skills with experience in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
• Basic organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Basic professional telephone etiquette
• Basic problem solving skills
• Strong money handling skills with the ability to count money and give change swiftly and accurately
• Guest service, interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to maintain quality service delivery
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Maintain high confidentiality
• Independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work cooperatively with all departments
• Ability to manage extensive amounts of paperwork
• Ability to operate most office equipment (computer, fax, copier, etc)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests and provides information about the golf course, Little River Casino Resort, and the local area.
• Checks in guests and records reservations for future guests.
• Answers incoming calls professionally and ensures accuracy in the appropriate routing of calls.
• Acquaints guests with golf course facility features, rules, and services.
• Resolves any discrepancies and assists in handling guest concerns.
• Operates computer point of sale system.
• Maintains a proper bank, provide accurate handling of monies, and prepare accurate remits.
• Assists and maintains appropriate inventory levels of merchandise.
• Restocks and rotates merchandise as needed.
• Performs general upkeep to all common areas, all public restrooms, which will include cleaning and sanitizing, gather and proper disposal of rubbish, dusting, vacuuming, and sweeping the clubhouse.
• Follows procedures for opening and closing of clubhouse.
• Maintains current knowledge of Little River Casino Resort operations, programs, events, promotions, facilities, amenities, and services.
• Must satisfactorily complete all training assigned by the Resort.
• Must adhere to the safety rules and regulations of the Little River Casino Resort and of the Facilities department.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the emergency and evacuation procedures.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the Resorts Health & Safety Program.
Refers to the level and duration of physical exertion generally required to perform critical tasks in support of job functions. Must be able to operate computer equipment for extended periods of time. Must be able to operate computer equipment for extended periods of time, walk, sit and/or stand for periods of up to 4 hours. Must have a good sense of balance and be able to bend and kneel. Must be able to push, pull and grasp objects. Must have near sight, color vision and depth perception. Must have the ability to independently lift up to 35 pounds occasionally. Must have manual dexterity necessary to manipulate computer equipment. Must be able to perform repetitive hand and wrist motions.
A working environment is the setting, social features and physical conditions in which a job is performed. The general working environment for the Resort is office, gaming floor, food outlet, hotel and convention/entertainment center including flashing lights, frequent loud noises and a smoke filled environment. Must be flexible with work schedule for any hours and/or shift, as assigned, according to business needs. Occasional overtime required. Occasionally must deal with angry or hostile individuals.
Position specific working environment includes but not limited to: Frequently work in the outdoor environment of a golf course, must handle cleaning supplies and high volume direct public contact.
DISCLAIMER AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job description. It shall govern all positions as defined in the Team Member Handbook. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All Little River Casino Resort Team Members are responsible to ensure they are in compliance with Little River Casino Resort Policies and Tribal Gaming Regulations.
REMOVE: Until Filled