1 Full Time
SUMMARY Responsible for supervising Table Games Dealers and Sports Book Ticket Writers. Supervises the operations of the tables and the sport book area to ensure outstanding guest service.
MINIMUM NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or GED required
• At least 21 years of age
• Three (3) years pit operations experience
• Strong working knowledge of all table games offered at Little River Casino Resort (LRCR)
• Must obtain Techniques of Alcohol Management (TAM) Certification within 90-days and maintain throughout employment
• Knowledge of the Gaming Industry and the laws and regulations governing gaming operations
Conditions of employment with Little River Casino Resort include passing a pre-employment drug test excluding marijuana, a background investigation to secure a gaming license from the Little River Band of Ottawa Indian Gaming Commission, passing Resort background investigation and successfully completing a three-month introductory period.
Individual must not have been charged or released from employment or involved in anything which could be considered a liability to the Resort, e.g. harassment, theft, violence, or integrity issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer skills with experience in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent professional telephone etiquette
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Guest service, interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to maintain quality service delivery
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Maintain high confidentiality
• Independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work cooperatively with all departments
• Ability to manage extensive amounts of paperwork
• Ability to operate most office equipment
• Ability to create exciting and entertaining experience for guests
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides superior guest service and player development through personal interaction with guest.
• Ensures Table Games and Sports Book team members are providing optimum service to guests at all times.
• Observe and analyze the integrity of all table games and sports book activity.
• Identify card counting situations and be proficient in card counting.
• Maintain Table Games bankrolls and prepares periodic reports.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of all table games, house rules, counting methods and procedures covering each table game.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of Sports Book operations.
• Resolves and disputes concerns that occur in assigned area.
• Supervise and instruct Dealers and Sports Book Ticket Writers in the performance of their duties.
• Must be able to complete and certify in Title 31 and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) trainings on the first day of employment.
• Must know and comply with all LRCR gaming policies and procedures.
• Ensures that Table Games and Sports book personnel comply with internal controls, Table Games and Sports Book policies and procedures.
• Must complete all trainings assigned by the resort.
• Must adhere to the safety rules and regulations of the Little River Casino Resort and the Table Games department.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the emergency and evacuation procedures.
• Must be aware of and adhere to the Resorts Health & Safety Program.
Refers to the level and duration of physical exertion generally required to perform critical tasks in support of job functions. Must be able to operate computer equipment for extended periods of time. Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand for long periods of up to 8-12 hours. Must have a good sense of balance and be able to bend and kneel. Must be able to push, pull and grasp objects.
Must have near sight, color vision and depth perception. Must have manual dexterity necessary to manipulate Table Games equipment. Must be able to perform repetitive hand and wrist motions.
A working environment is the setting, social features, and physical conditions in which a job is performed. The general working environment for the Resort is office, gaming floor, food outlet, hotel and convention/entertainment center including flashing lights, frequent loud noises, and a smoke-filled environment. Must be flexible with work schedule for any hours and/or shift, as assigned, according to business needs. Occasional overtime required. Occasionally must deal with angry or hostile individuals.
Position specific working environment includes but not limited to: High volume direct public contact.
DISCLAIMER AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job description. It shall govern all positions as defined in the Team Member Handbook. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All Little River Casino Resort Team Members are responsible to ensure they are in compliance with Little River Casino Resort Policies and Tribal Gaming Regulations.
REMOVE: Until Filled