1. The Complete Betting Rules govern the use of the Little River Casino Resort Sports Book. When placing a bet with Little River Casino Resort (LRCR), the patron is therefore agreeing that the patron has read and understood and will be adhering to the LRCR Sports Book House Rules at any time applicable to LRCR.
2. The use of this Sports Book is subject to the regulations imposed by the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Gaming Commission.
3. Any dispute relating to the use of this Sports Book can be submitted using the Patron Complaint Form and sent to Little River Casino Resort Management. Should the response to the complaint not be considered satisfactory, please contact the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Gaming Commission for a request for review of complaint.
4. LRCR reserves the right to make changes to the betting limits, pay-out limits and offerings at any time.
5. LRCR may update, amend, edit and supplement the LRCR Sports Book House Rules at any time without notice.
6. Any reference in the LRCR Sportsbook House Rules with words/objects that appear in singular also applies to plural. References to gender are non-binding and to be treated for information purposes only.
7. We will not accept wagers from any person under the age of 18, self-excluded, VEP’s, evicted patrons or persons prohibited from engaging in sports wagering activities. Some examples are: Collegiate or professional athlete, referee, official, coach, manager, handler or athletic training or employee or contractor of a team or athletic organization cannot wager on events that they are directly or indirectly involved in.
8. ALL BETS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL WHEN LEAVING EITHER THE TICKET WINDOW OR THE KIOSK.
9. Complete Sportsbook House Rules are available upon request.