LITTLE RIVER CASINO RESORT IS COMMITTED TO RESPONSIBLE GAMING
Little River Casino Resort encourages responsible gaming by adhering to the guidelines of the American Gaming Association (AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming. While the ultimate responsibility for an individual's gambling problem is their own, the gaming industry has a role in addressing this issue. The AGA Code of Conduct represents a broad commitment by the entire gaming industry that ensures public awareness in respect to responsible gaming resources, and by incorporating responsible gaming practices as standard business operating procedures. Little River Casino Resort is committed to addressing problem gaming so this behavior does not harm our guests, our employees or our community.
IN OUR EFFORTS TO ENCOURAGE RESPONSIBLE GAMING LRCR PLEDGES TO:
- Educate our employees on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our guests at our casino and on our website, about responsible gaming and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide our guests who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our Self-Restriction Program, which will cancel their access to our promotional mailings and Players Club privileges.
- Cancellation of other casino services, such as check-cashing privileges can be cancelled per your request through Everi.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, including not serving minors, not serving visibly intoxicated guests & not allowing visibly intoxicated guests to gamble
- Vigilantly monitor the property to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casino & hotel
- Advertise responsibly
WARNING SIGNS OF PROBLEM GAMBLING:
- Gambling to escape worry
- Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
- Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
- Neglecting your family because of gambling
- Caused problems at work or school Borrowing to cover gaming losses
- Selling property to get gaming money
- Broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling
- Being dishonest to others about gaming
HOW TO GET HELP
If you or someone you know experiences any of the warning signs of problem gambling, consider seeking assistance from a professional regarding this gambling behavior by calling either: National Problem Gambling Help Treatment Line 800-522-4700 or Michigan Problem Gambling Helpline 800-270-7117 or visit their web site at Michigan Dept. of Health & Human Services - Gamble Responsibly.
Little River Casino Resort is committed to addressing problem gaming so that the behavior does not harm our guests, our employees or our community.